101801 Icon Coat
An icon of current, contemporary design. The 101801 coat was designed by Anne-Marie Beretta in 1981 and has been the best-known Max Mara garment in the world ever since. Perfect proportions and an oversized line with kimono sleeves make the style timeless.
- Finished with tailored binding
- Lapel collar
- Kimono sleeves that can be turned up to adjust the length
- Welt pockets
- Matching inner belt
- Branded lining with dedicated label
- Oversized fit that even works over a blazer
- Horn buttons
- Length: 120 cm / 47 inches
- The item comes with a wooden hangar and branded canvas cover
Fabric 90% virgin wool, 10% cashmere; lining 98% cupro, 1% metallised fiber, 1% viscose.
Do not wash; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; cool iron; professionally dry clean perchloroethylene - mild process; do not wet clean.; do not iron the buttons.; protect buttons before washing.; contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
Distributed by Max Mara S.r.l., registered office in Reggio Emilia (Italy), Via Giulia Maramotti 4, 42124 (IT)
The model wears a size 40 (IT) and is 177 cm tall, 60 cm waist
Free shipping and returns
Shipping usually takes place within 4-8 working days.
Collection Max Mara
Product code: 1018012306034 - 3MADAME